Thursday, March 20, 2008


Quick update. I talked to Paul. He was very nice and calm and thorough. So props to him. I am currently in PC trouble. I need to either get my court supervision reduced or be prepared to wait until September when the PC will reopen my file. I would guess that would mean placement between January and March. And anyone that can do simple math would see that would see that would be about 4-6 months delayed. But the Peace Corps isn't going anywhere, and right now neither am I. If I can get this sorted out in the next couple weeks, I might still qualify for Kazakhstan.

1. Meet with lawyer about finding how to get my supervision reduced.
2. Try to get supervision reduced.
3. If yes, awesome!
4. If no, wait.Maybe try to save up some cash and visit Latin America.

No comments: