Monday, July 20, 2009

Slight changes

I made a few small changes to my blog since I've had a lot of free Internet time here in the PCHQ today:

First, I changed the main colors to blue and yellow in order to match most things here in Kazakstan.

Second, I updated the link where you can text me for free; the old link apparently had not been working for some months. But the new one does work, so text me whatever and whenever.

Third, I added a news gadget so you can follow a little bit about what is happening in country when you check out my blog.

Fourth, I addedlink to my twitter page so you can follow what I'm doing all the time.

Fifth, I added a search gadget so you can quickly search my previous postings.

More stories from Tau Samal and an incredible camping trip in Almaty coming soon.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Michael, looking forward to meeting you too! Where did you see me on PeaceCorpsJournals? Can't find myself, but maybe I should add my blog on there..looks like a great compilation!

:) Can't wait for Kaz!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Thank for the updates.

Denise said...

Michael! Great to know there's another person who found my blog! :) Hey - any advice on last minute prep and packing? Anything you wish you had or you wish you had left at home?