Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home in America

I left Kazakshtan on September 10, 2011. I've been home now for about three weeks. I don't know when I'll be back. I enjoyed my time there. I met great . I saw a lot of interesting things. I came back with amazing stories and friendships.

I'll post more about Kazakhstan eventually. There are always more stories to be told. But for now, I'm moving on. I am living in Savannah with my parents and I have begun the process of "looking for a job."

However, while I was in Kazakhstan, I happened to meet a lot of people who were touring the world on bicycles. It started with Michael from the Czech Republic, followed with Stellen, Stephen, Koen, and countless others. I'm not adventurous enough to tackle the globe, but I've decided to go a bike trip before entering the world of work. I 'm going to be going from Boston to Savannah (approximately 2000 KM). To record this adventure, I've started a new blog. I'm going to try out wordpress and see how I like their platform. You can find my new blog at www.hotardonabike.wordpress.com.

No comments: