Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Camp GLOW

A couple years ago, I posted about an opportunity to help fund my friend's project that wanted to teach Kazakh lanaguage to people in his town. That project was funded, implemented, and the town government saw the response and continued to fund it. I don't know if any of my readers contributed, but it's awesome if you did.

Now another one of my friends' projects needs just a little bit more funding. Camp GLOW is an awesome experience for young women in Kazakhstan. They learn leadership, empowerment, and life skills that will help them lead healthier, happier lives. If you could give just $5 or $10, then that would make a difference in funding this camp, and the lives of these girls.

 Girls Leading Our World

My friend started a challenge among her friends and family to get this funded in 48 hours. I said I'd post the link to try and help with the effort.

Please donate by 12:30 AM Thursday May 05, 2011

No comments: