Thursday, May 7, 2009

Help out volunteers from America

While I’m pretty much waiting for my organization to want anything before writing a grant, one of my friends here just wrote one for his organization and got it posted online. Specifically, it’s a Peace Corps Partnership Program Grant. It allows people in America to fund volunteer projects abroad. His specific project is teaching Kazakh to local citizens so they can get better jobs. As someone that works in a local government office, I can attest to the severity of this need. So check out his blog and his grant. If you have some extra cash you lying around somehow in this crisis, maybe think about giving. And consider making PCPP grants part of your annual giving. It’s a great way to fund grassroots projects in communities that really need them all around the world.

Kyle's Blog
Kyle's Grant

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I donoted to his grant. hope he gets more. I hope this is a good cause. I trust you