Saturday, August 16, 2008

Address and Thoughts

Staging is tomorrow. I have a lot of things going on in my head. And feelings too. Nerves are kicking in, but I'm pretty calm. I've done the final things (pack, get Power of Attorney signed (which I picked up from Office Depot, if anyone ever wondered where to get one), printed out requirements for my internship assignments, got photos developed, went to the beach, etc.) and now I'm just waiting and hoping that I didn't forget anything too important and my baggage fits the crazy airline requirements.

Also, my address for training is:

Peace Corps Kazakhstan
P.O. Box 257
Almaty 050022
Kazakhstan
ATTN:

Корпус Мира Казахстан
а/я 257
050022 Алматы
Казахстан


Feel free to copy and paste that into word, put my name on it, size it appropriately, and then send me lots of fun stuff. Be sure to put my name on it. This will be good until about November. It takes about two to three weeks to get mail so, until about November 1 or so. I'll send out my new address for my site when I get it.

1 comment:

Kara Harvey said...

hello my beloved hotard. i hope that this comment finds you well. i have not talked to you in awhile. im sending you a letter today, but i could not find any other address than this one, so i hope that this one is still sufficient?? if not, my letter will be lost in kazakhstan somewhere...

miss you!
-kara